Protecting you from the unexpected
Emergency medical insurance is a must whether you are traveling out of province or out of country. Our emergency insurance will protect you from the significant costs associated with unexpected illnesses or accidents while traveling—and allow you to get on with simply enjoying your holiday.
Leaving on vacation?
Don’t forget to request a quote for our emergency medical insurance—one of the best things to bring with you on your holiday.
- For Canadian residents traveling abroad
- Maximum time out of country is 365 days
- Option to extend while abroad
Benefits at a glance
- Emergency medical and evacuation
- Emergency hospitalization allowance
- Expenses to bring you home
- Repatriation of remains, up to $CA 5,000
- Return of your insured companion and children
For complete details, please read the Travelling Canadians Policy [PDF]